- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 80 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2002 CR-V seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat belt won't click into place3
- seat belts don't retract correctly1
- seat belts unbuckle when tugged on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags102
- NHTSA: Seat Belts11
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal10
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.