- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 4 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty door locks2
- "d" indicator on dash blinking1
- ignition switch locked1
- master power window controls smoking1
- NHTSA: Equipment11
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.