- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 49 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 79 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty door locks2
- "d" indicator on dash blinking1
- ignition switch locked1
- master power window controls smoking1
- NHTSA: Equipment11
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.