2004 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda CR-V:

2004 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Mar 312004

CR-V 4-cyl

In the first three months after purchase in 2003, the passenger side rear brake started making a loud rubbing/grinding noise through certain brake pressure. Our first oil change and tire rotation the noise stopped only to reappear on the driver side rear. Noise is the same, jacobs twin has replaced the entire brake assembly once, replaced the pads once and, refinished the rotors once. Each time the noise subsides for a period only to come back within 3 months. Everytime I have I go in for my oil change I have to have the brakes redone as well. I believe I have purchased a faulty product.

- Chicago, IL, USA