- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 3 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 5 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 46 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 53 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 72 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Worst 2014 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- delayed acceleration / hesitation20
- grinding noise on startup14
- engine rattles on cold start up9
- unintended acceleration3
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leaking1
- overheated w/no indication1
- whining noise1
- NHTSA: Engine52
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.