- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 1 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 49 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 68 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 71 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Mercedes-Benz vehicles may come with an "Attention Assistant" to alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
Worst 2015 CR-V accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- extremely uncomfortable seats5
- brake light indicator flashes1
- cruise control failure/kills power & brakes1
- cruise control surges1
- engine start button did not work on occasion1
- folding rear seats get caught on seat belts1
- no navigation system1
- poor fm radio and speakers1
- start button in dangerous position1
- NHTSA: Seats29
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.