- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 22 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2015 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Mercedes-Benz vehicles may come with an "Attention Assistant" to alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,638 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.