- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 1 days ago
- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 23 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 25 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 34 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
2015 Honda Crosstour
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Honda Crosstour
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Honda Crosstour by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
2015 Honda Crosstour AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW NHTSA Campaign #14V788000
Summary: American Honda Motor Co. (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2015 Crosstour 4 Cylinder vehicles manufactured October 1, 2014, to November 4, 2014, Crosstour V6 2WD vehicles manufactured September 30, 2014, to November 13, 2014, and Crosstour V6 4WD vehicles manufactured September 30, 2014, to November 18, 2014. The inflator tube for the side curtain air bag may have been incorrectly manufactured.
Consequence: If the side curtain air bag does not properly inflate, it can affect the performance of the air bag in the event of a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Actions: Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and/or right side curtain air bags, free of charge. The recall begn January 30, 2015. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-310-783-2000. Honda's number for this recall is JN0, JN1, and JN3. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V788000 »