- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 11 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2002 Honda Odyssey (Page 3 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 13 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 19 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 73,965 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem