- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 2 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 9 days ago
- April 9: Nissan Recalls Frontier Trucks Over Risk of Fire recalls | 20 days ago
- March 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 41 days ago
- March 13: Nissan Recalls LEAF Electric Cars With Brake Problems recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm Problems
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 68,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.