- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 26 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 29 days ago
- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 42 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 46 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 53 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2014 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems20NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 12
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 41
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 54
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 12
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.