- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 24 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 50 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 61 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 67 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2014 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems23NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 17
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 57
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 61
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 13
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.