- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 13 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 22 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 39 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2014 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems32NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 7
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 19
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 76
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 67
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 13
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 12
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.