- July 26: Nissan Expands Takata Air Bag Recall By 226,000 Vehicles
- June 28: Plastic Trim Causes Investigation of 360,000 Nissan Versa Cars
- June 27: Nissan LEAF Recalled Because of Auto Shutdown
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 4: Nissan Recalls SUVs With Wheels That Could Fall Off
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems107NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems9
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 113
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 88
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 142
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 12
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.