- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 4 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 52 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 55 days ago
- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 68 days ago
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems211NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 198
- AC / heater problems11
- fuel system problems8NHTSA complaints: 106
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 265
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 24
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 22
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.