- September 3: Nissan Recalls 300,000 Cars to Modify Console Plastic Trim
- September 3: Nissan Seeks Dismissal of Nissan Altima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit
- August 14: Nissan Recalls 2016 Maxima To Fix Fuel Sending Units
- August 3: Nissan LEAF Battery Lawsuit Gives a Charge to Owners
- August 2: Nissan Recalls Cars With Bad Door Latches
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems168NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems11
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 167
- fuel system problems8NHTSA complaints: 102
- cooling system problems6NHTSA complaints: 20
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 221
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 26
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 11
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.