- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 9 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 35 days ago
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems229NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems17NHTSA complaints: 211
- AC / heater problems11
- fuel system problems8NHTSA complaints: 110
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 286
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.