- January 29: Nissan Recalls 930,000 Altima Cars To Replace Hood Latches recalls | 9 days ago
- December 12: Nissan Recalls Rogue To Fix Roll Away Risk recalls | 57 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers recalls | 78 days ago
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems192NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems11
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 167
- fuel system problems8NHTSA complaints: 102
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 221
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 26
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 20
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 11
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.