- October 23: Mazda and Nissan Recall Vehicles With Exploding Air Bags
- October 9: Nissan Recalls Altima to Repair Hoods That Can Fly Open
- September 4: Nissan Recalls 181,000 March, Micra and Sunny Cars
- August 30: Nissan Recalls Frontier and NV For Seat Belt Problems
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems117NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems9
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 113
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 88
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 10
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 142
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 12
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.