- October 23: Mazda and Nissan Recall Vehicles With Exploding Air Bags
- October 9: Nissan Recalls Altima to Repair Hoods That Can Fly Open
- September 4: Nissan Recalls 181,000 March, Micra and Sunny Cars
- August 30: Nissan Recalls Frontier and NV For Seat Belt Problems
2007 Nissan Pathfinder
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Pathfinder fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel sensor broke6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline55
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System13
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other10
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Auxillary Tank4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.