- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 35 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
2008 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
Worst 2008 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems63NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 55
- AC / heater problems5
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 68
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 15
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 20
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 99
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.