- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 3 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 10 days ago
- April 9: Nissan Recalls Frontier Trucks Over Risk of Fire recalls | 21 days ago
- March 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 42 days ago
2008 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
Worst 2008 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems51NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 41
- AC / heater problems5
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 63
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 75
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.