- October 25: Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 Transmission Lawsuit Almost Settled news | 2 days ago
- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 24 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 48 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 57 days ago
2008 Nissan Pathfinder
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
Worst 2008 Pathfinder Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems61NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 51
- AC / heater problems5
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 68
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 15
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 95
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.