0.3

2001 Nissan Pathfinder miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder:

2001 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Aug 152013

Pathfinder

• 1,344,800 miles

My SUV wobbles when I go 50 mph. It feels like it's going to turn over I'm so scared when driving I try not to go over 40 mph. I live in bahrain, manama right now this was happening before I left Washington, DC. I took it to get a alignment they said it was fine but when I drive and get over 50mph it still wobbles. When I was still in Washington it did the same thing now I had it shipped to bahrain because I'm working here it's still doing it. I order two new back tires I will see if that help if not. Is there anything you can do. They have a Nissan dealership here if I took it there would you still be assessable?

- Fpo, AE, USA

Jun 112001

Pathfinder

Boss 6 cd changer failure with "error 2"

- Albuquerque, NM, USA