- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 56 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 66 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2005 Nissan Pathfinder (Page 7 of 7)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 116,422 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: