- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 2 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 9 days ago
- April 9: Nissan Recalls Frontier Trucks Over Risk of Fire recalls | 20 days ago
- March 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 41 days ago
- March 13: Nissan Recalls LEAF Electric Cars With Brake Problems recalls | 47 days ago
Head Gasket Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 89,054 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace head gasket (1 reports)