- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 15 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, Pcm) Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 99,480 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: