- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 28 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 54 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 65 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 71 days ago
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2006 Pathfinder brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.