- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 8 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 108,867 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: