- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 31 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,250 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem