- October 25: Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 Transmission Lawsuit Almost Settled news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 47 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,828 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem