1.3

2012 Nissan Pathfinder engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Pathfinder:

2012 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Apr 072014

Pathfinder 6-cyl

While driving I was hearing a rumbling sound everytime I press the gas pedal. I took it to Nissan of brandon on 4-11-14 and was informed that I have cross contamination of engine coolant and transmission fluid. Nissan advised it would be $5800 to fix. There was a civil lawsuit filed against Nissan to repair or reimburse the owners for out of pocket expense. However, because the law suit only covered up to 100,000 miles and I'm at 130,000 Nissan will not repair the problem.

- Tampa, FL, USA