2012 Nissan Pathfinder seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Pathfinder:

2012 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Feb 292016

I was in a 40mph car accidenot and my front airbags did not deploy.

- Denver, CO, USA

Dec 162015

The contact owns a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder. The contact stated while driving at 75 mph, a deer jumped into the road causing the contact to crash into it. The air bags failed to deploy. There was no injuries sustained and there was a police report filed. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was not available.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

May 242014

I received the recall letter, took my car in, they said it was done, it was not done correctly, I took it back was told it was a clip not clipped correctly, . the airbag light started flashing again. I called and told the recall was expired and I would have to pay.. I'm driving w it flashing still.. I fear one day it will go off on its own. I am 68 yrs old and low income... I cannot pay for something that was not repaired... my car was fine before they touched do I get them to have my car repaired?

- Tucson, AZ, USA