8.7

2015 Nissan Pathfinder seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder:

2015 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Apr 302016

Pathfinder

I purchased the vehicle in July, 2015. The passenger side airbag light came on several times while a passenger was in the front seat shortly after I got the car. During my first routine service appointment on Feb. 1, 2016 I mentioned it to the service tech and they checked but couldn't replicate the problem. However, they performed a zero reset at that time. The airbag light came on again on 3/11, 4/9, and 4/30 while a passenger of proper weight and height was seating in the seat. Additionally, on 4/20 the seat belt indicator light was lit in the instrument panel even though there was no passenger in the car and the driver was buckled up. I took it back to the service station today, 5/7, for these problems. They stated that there are no open recalls on my vehicle and they couldn't duplicate the problem. This is now the second time my car has been in for service for the same problem and nothing was found to be wrong. I now drive with my cellphone next to me and take pictures every time this occurs.

- Center Valley, PA, USA