- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 4 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 13 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 17 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 39 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 18,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: