- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 36 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 18,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: