- July 26: Nissan Expands Takata Air Bag Recall By 226,000 Vehicles
- June 28: Plastic Trim Causes Investigation of 360,000 Nissan Versa Cars
- June 27: Nissan LEAF Recalled Because of Auto Shutdown
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 4: Nissan Recalls SUVs With Wheels That Could Fall Off
2003 Nissan Xterra
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
Worst 2003 Xterra wheels / hubs Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.