- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 51 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: