4.5

2014 Nissan Xterra suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Xterra:

2014 Nissan Xterra Owner Comments

Jul 252015

Xterra

The Nissan dealership has looked at my Xterra and found that a nut welded to the frame from the inside has broken free of the frame. This is causing my suspension noise/issue. The problem I am having is Nissan does not want to fix my problem. The dealership is waiting on Nissan to give the go ahead to schedule repairs but they/I can't get Nissan to move forward with the repairs. The noise is getting worse and I am afraid it will lead to a safety issue if not handled soon. The last I have heard was on August 13th the dealership was waiting to hear back from Nissan but several calls to Nissan has turned up nothing I can't even talk to a supervisor or anything.

- Sayreville, NJ, USA