1996 Pontiac Grand Am
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1996 Grand Am accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key gets stuck in ignition lock cylinder8
- airbag deployed for no reason1
- flimsy side mirror adjuster bezel1
- gauges going haywire1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly7
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.