Difficulty Going Into Gear

8.0

1997 Pontiac Grand Am transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Pontiac Grand Am:

1997 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Nov 092005

Grand Am

When I stop/go from a light my car staggers. It used to not shift right and would take forever for my car to shift to the right speed. My dad put new coolant, harmonic balance, belt, plugs and wires, a fuel thing, and I think a few more things I can't think of right now...

After all this he fixed the shifting problem, but after he changed my coolant the coolant light is on and my engine light is STILL on its been on FOREVER whats wrong??????

- , Brooklyn Park, MN, USA