Not Shifting Gears

4.0

1998 Pontiac Grand Am transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Pontiac Grand Am:

1998 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Feb 152008

Grand Am SE 3.1L

when I bought this car I paid cash. It ran good for awhile then it started giving me problems. I had the transmission fluid and gasket changed thought this would fix the problem, but it didn't. So I went and had the speed sensor changed, still having the same problem. Now I am trying to figure out how I can fix this car. I will never buy another Pontiac AGAIN!!!!

- , Albuquerque, N.M, USA