Hazard/Turn Switch Loss Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2. gm recalled the problem and will fix it @ a dealer (1 reports)
1999 Pontiac Grand Am electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am:

1999 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Mar 302016

Grand Am

I was riding down a very busy street with my three younger girls and my turning signals went out that caused a very bad accident because the driver thought I was goin straight when I was turning. its very dangerous the car gave no warnings that it was a shortage when the signal light . Please help

- , Oak Park, IL, USA

May 022008

Grand Am 2.2L

Damn you hazards and blinkers not working when you are supposed to!!

- , Eagan, MN, USA

Jan 192011

Grand Am SE 3.4L V6

I was looking at the recalls of the Grand Am vehicles, and saw that there were some that were pertant to problems on this website under the electrical category. One was the turn signal/hazard switch due to clicking, and not coming on when needed. Another was the console lid mechanism, because it could come open in a crash and injure the passengers. Another one was a delphi problem with the upr (aftermarket). I absolutely love my grand am, and would do anything needed to get it fixed. The website i found these recalls on was and i am calling the dealer tomorrow to check and see if these items were recalled and fixed on my car. I hope this helps some people and their "Pontiac problems" in the future :)

- , Stagecoach, NV, USA