Traction And Service Engine Lights Are On Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

1999 Pontiac Grand Am electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am:

1999 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 062007

Grand Am V6

A week after I got the car, the lights came on then I was pulled over for speeding... It happened 4 times in three days!!!! I hadn't driven a car in almost ten years so how was I to know that I was a fast turtle?? !! When I took it to the dealer.. they found NOTHING wrong with it... so after the third time I was stopped I took it to a different repair shop... They said the computer codes had been changed and that is why I had SERVICE ENGINE SOON lights and TRACTION light on all the time.. When I was taking it back to the dealer with the paperwork in my hand, I was stopped yet again!!! $525 dollars and two boxes of donuts later... knock on computer keys.. that problem is fixed!! Now read about the window regulators!!

- , Hornell, NY, USA