Broken Power Steering Pump

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

8.0

1. get pump rebuilt (1 reports)
1999 Pontiac Grand Am steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am:

1999 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Feb 112009

Grand Am 3.4L

Well all the sudden I can't steer my car going slow and as this got worst I had to take it to the dealer. They said the seal in my power steering pump had failed. I had to fix the b***h cause I don't know if this has happened to any of you but it is quite a pain in the ass to steer a car out of a parking garage when you can't get the thing around.

- , Tipp City, OH, USA