- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
Won't Start Intermittently
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,953 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace fuel filter & flush injectors (1 reports)