Remote Car Starter Doesn't Work

2000 Pontiac Grand Am

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

6.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Am miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Dec 012012

Grand Am GT1 3.4L V6

I have a VIPER 4103 Remote Car Start for my Pontiac GT1 3.4L V6. The installer at Best Buy did good I guess. Well it is winter now and for some reason, it seems there is sort of an incompatibility issue with the car or the starter. When I try to remote start, sometimes the car does not respond and will turn on and off immediately as if there is an issue with lack of power received or no ability to start a spark to turn on the car. Took back to Best Buy but nothing they could see. Do you think I'm playing or something? God I just wish someone would fix my car's issues.

- , Louisville, KY, USA