NHTSA — Structure: Frame And Members Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2001 Pontiac Grand Am body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am:

2001 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Oct 152006

Grand Am 6-cyl

I purchased a used vehicle in March 2006. At that time I was provided a "car report" that showed no accident history/clean to everything. At a later time I went to purchase new insurance and I was first alerted to an "accident". I found out the vehicle was in an accident in June 2002, over $700 in damage. In 2003 again, was taken to a body shop for repairs. I have tried to work with the dealership to handle this situation. I took the vehicle to one of their vendors-same outcome. My vendor same outcome--extensive damage/frame straightening etc. I asked for my money back or a new vehicle. They refused. It would cost more to fix this car than it is worth. I need some assistance. I looked them up on the BBB and they have 55 reports in 36 months. Not to mention they are making a 1000% profit off of me.

- San Jacinto, CA, USA