Brake Calipers Leaking/ Constant Squealing

2001 Pontiac Grand Am

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer. Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2001 Pontiac Grand Am brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am:

2001 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jul 072008

Grand Am SE V4

I bought this car in 2003 with 24,000 miles on it, and I have had more brake problems than a little. I only take to a GM dealership and all they have ever told me was that the GM parts on the car are scrappy. This is unacceptable. I have put over $3,000 into this car on brakes alone, I had to ask if there was a recall on the brake parts because this was unreal.

- , Cleveland, OH, USA