8.0

2001 Pontiac Grand Am fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am:

2001 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Aug 132007

Grand Am SE 2.5L

I can't fill my gas tank all the way because if I do the gas overflows and spills out on the ground. I noticed there is a recall for the Pressure Relief Device as it's missing the O'ring And retainer. Guess I'll be contacting Pontiac for this one as well... This just sucks... I haven't had the car that long and it seems like everything is wrong with it...

- , West Jordan, UT, USA