Tires Shake When I Go Over 60 Mph

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2002 Pontiac Grand Am wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am:

2002 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

May 132014

Grand Am GT Not Sure

It's very irritating when I'm driving and the car shakes so bad but I have to go under 60 miles, if I go over 60 miles because then it shakes out of control. I did talk to the person at the dealership that was supposed to fix the car and they told me that I needed to go get a wheel alignment but I really don't think that's the problem.

- , Chicago, IL, USA