2003 Pontiac Grand Am lights NHTSA complaints: Exterior Lighting:Turn Signal

NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2003 Pontiac Grand Am lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am:

2003 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 102008

Grand Am

2003 Pontiac Grand Am 4 cylinder. Started hearing a clicking noise, like the blinker is on. Now it makes the noise all the time while the car is running. This is very annoying and can make you think you left your blinker on. I replaced the hazard switch and it didn't stop it. Someone said it may be the multifunction switch. I took it to the dealer and was told that no recall was on that specific part.

- Tupelo, MS, USA

Nov 092006

Grand Am 4-cyl

There is a clicking under my hazard lights. When I use the turn signal is goes to the regular rhythm. It occurs every time.

- Richmond, VA, USA