7.5

2. duct tape and a paint stirring stick (1 reports)
2003 Pontiac Grand Am windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am:

2003 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

May 082010

Grand Am ES 3.2L V6

First the back passenger window...now the driveside window. My brother's Olds has 3 windows not working. GM needs to have a recall or someone start a class action suit!!!

- , Albany, GA, USA

Oct 282008

Grand Am

I HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS WITH THE SAME CARS, THEY ARD DIFFERENT YEARS AND BETWEEN THE TWO HAVE SPENT AT LEAST 1,000.00 ON FIXING WINDOWS BECAUSE THEY KEEP FALLING AND BREAKING PART IN UNDER WINDOW. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET HELP WITH THIS.

CLMALONY

- , Makanda, IL, USA

Feb 102008

Grand Am GT V6

I just got this POS car in may of 2007 and it's been nothing but a pain in my ass. So far I've had the engine light come on and off when it feels like it, the temp runs really hot and it starts to smell like anti-freeze, it doesn't want to start sometimes or hesitates. After about 3 weeks from getting it the battery went dead and it would not start, i had the battery checked and they sadi it was fine that I didn't need another one. Then today I find out I already need new breaks and had to but two new damn tires because they had nails in them and couldn't be fixed, ohh on one of them had "lumps" bad tread wear i guess. It cost me too damn much for 2 tires. But my biggest F*king problem i have with this car is it drives like sht in the snow and rain. Im talking BAD...... The semi trucks drive better and pass me up in the snow. It's the WORST CAR ive ever had and Im paying way toooooo much for this POS. Do not ever get a grand am unless you have a pocket to burn a hole it because it will soak you for money....

- , Huron Twp, MI, USA

Apr 202007

Grand Am 3.2L V6

My electric window on the driver's side front will not go down. It's awful to deal with. You can't go anywhere & have to talk to someone through it. It just ill's me the problems that I am starting to have with this vehicle... no matter how little they are, it seems like there's always something else going wrong with my car.

- , Panama City, FL, USA