Clicking Noise In Dash

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

5.3

2004 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Aug 152014

Grand Am LX 2.3L V6

I want to take a Pontiac Rep. and strap him in the car and make him listen to it for months on end and see if he thinks it's nothing.

- , Aurora, CO, USA

Jan 202013

Grand Am 4S 3.2L V6

well I have this very annoying click, click, click, click. click, click, click, click, click, clicking noise. very annoying. click

- , Norton, OH, USA

Apr 042011

Grand Am GT 1 3.4L V6

I have a 2004 Pontiac Grandam GT, it had 23852 miles on it, i have a noise behind the 4 way flasher switch, it started clicking it sounds like my 4 ways r on all the time.It started 4-4- 2011. Its a pain in the ass, i have to turn the radio up.I called customer assistance information, 1-800-762-2737 they told me to take it to a dealer, i told them im not because they will charge a arm and a leg to look at it and to fix it They told me that they never had any reports about it.My car sits in the garage, i brought it brand new in 2004.They should have a recall on them,When i talked to customer assistance , i ask them if they had a recall on it and they told me no.

- , Etters, PA, USA