Odometer Reading Wrong Mileage

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

6.0

2004 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Oct 302007

Grand Am

When I purchased my car in April 2007 I had 25,126 miles. It is now October 30, 2007 and I have over 36,000 miles. On yesterday morning my mileage went from 35,577 to 36,129 by that afternoon and I only went about 5 miles to work. Since I had my car I have not went anywhere out of town. I drive approximately 35 miles each day. How is it possible!!!!!!!

- , Tuscaloosa, AL, USA