Overheating With Heater On Seal Of This Might Hurt

1. had the head gaskets replaced (3 reports)
2004 Pontiac Grand Am cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

May 012015

Grand Am GT 3.2L V6

My car is overheating, my mechanic informed me that the Dextral antifreeze has always been a problem with the Grand Am and they never fixed this problem so the head gaskets get bad. This is wrong and you should be told this instead of finding out the hard and expensive way. I love my car but unsure if I am going to keep it due to this problem. Angry is what I am.

- , Springfield, MA, USA

Nov 242014

Grand Am GT 3.4L V6

This is a problem that GM has known about since the mid 80s.

My V6 Pontiac Fiero had it's manifold gaskets replaced twice

A class action law suit was settled in 2008 concerning this problem.

From my research on the web, this is a huge problem with many people affected.

I want the costs re-imbursed and I want there to be a recall.

- , Richmond, VA, USA

Apr 252010

Grand Am GT Air Ram V6

Is this car Possessed by a some kind of car demon?????

- , Berwick, PA, USA