Muffler Makes A Rattling Noise

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

7.0

2004 Pontiac Grand Am exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Feb 012010

Grand Am SE 4 cyl

This is the last straw, after spending over 600 dollars on a wheel baring not even a month ago, and already having rattling in the front, I now have this problem to deal with as well. It's a pain in the butt. I'm trading my beloved grand am in for something with less miles. It was an amazing car, dont get me wrong, but the 100,000 mile mark really killed it. I'm only 6k miles over the mark and my car is falling apart. The cost to fix all the problems is more then the car is worth! Time to just get rid of it.

- , Des Moines, IA, USA

Sep 022006

Grand Am SE1

This stuff is beginning to make me sick. Not only did they tell me I would have to just live with noise or fix it myself when I picked my car up from having the rotors and calibers fixed I realized that my car had an additional 211 miles on it and only a half tank of gas. Now where the hell did they drive my car I still don't know.

- , Washington, LA, USA