Turn Signals Work Intermittently Seal Of This Might Hurt

2004 Pontiac Grand Am lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Dec 012011

Grand Am 2.2L

After reading the other posts on this site, and with some help from my father... we found this site: which details the problem and lists a number for Pontiac. You may be able to get the part under a recall at cost but have to install yourself. This site details what you need to do as well as some fixes to some other issues as well, like the clicking noises. My problem with the turn signals started as I moved across the country from Nevada to Florida, starting only with the left signal now the right signal is involved. I can only get them to work if I use my hazards and then they only work for about 45 seconds or and stop. Very scary considering I live in a city of maniacs who don't pay attention to begin with! Hopefully Pontiac will come through when I call them today!

- , Kissimmee, FL, USA