Tires Going Flat Every Couple Of Days Seal Of This Might Hurt

2. told to purchase new wheels from the dealer for $1600 (1 reports)
2004 Pontiac Grand Am wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 082014

Grand Am

I'm really having problems this winter with my tire going flat, way too many times. I have owned this type of car before and never had a issue in the winter. Never at all. I did have a nail in it once, that was fixed. then it was going flat again the next week, took it to my mechanic again and he was puzzled. I don't know what the problem is but it is annoying. Does anybody have a clue.

- , Downing, WI, USA

Apr 022010

Grand Am SE V6

My car is garage kept only & taken to the dealer for all maintenance. It has 29,000 miles on it. I called the dealer to see if they could help me and they just said "lady we can order them for you for $1600". Well you know what, take those wheels and see of some other fool will give you $1600. I have written the dealer and both the president and vice president of General Motors asking for help....bail me out like I bailed you out. I will never buy GM again.

- , Bolingbrook, IL, USA