Transmission Slips

8.0

$1,600.00

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Jan 272007

Grand Prix GPT 3.4

had 4t60e trans. rebuilt at 18500 k. at 200,000k it started a slight shudder between shifts. I felt it was a mount so I replaced the right side mount, it was bad. Immediately after my transmission started slipping drastically the hotter it got the worse it got. I year warranty. I only do 10 k a year. rebuild done 2 years ago. Any Ideas?

- , Trenton, Ontario, Canada, Canada