- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Grand Prix Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- interior accessories problems76NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems46NHTSA complaints: 54
- AC / heater problems32
- cooling system problems21NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems19NHTSA complaints: 14
- electrical problems15NHTSA complaints: 35
- lights problems13NHTSA complaints: 33
- exterior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems10NHTSA complaints: 11
- exhaust system problems8NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 21
- steering problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 11
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.